Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two job-bing it.

I know, not a word, but it's the truth.  I'm officially a two job work from home mommy.  Well, technically I was before, but I'm not taking any regular edits at the moment, so I think of it as a job break from that editing position.  I guess when I add it back, I'll be a three job mommy. Yikes!  Anyway, I got my first formatting edit last week, and I am working on my second edit.  The turn around is super fast (24 hours), but it's a rewarding and fairly easy job.  I'm still in the training phase so I'm only doing one edit a week, which considering our present schedule is much better.  I have to say, I'm super happy at the way things have turned out.  I was sure I would have to go back to teaching (not that teaching is bad, but I've always preferred the lab and the stuff that comes with it).  Plus it's great to be able to help provide for the family, keep my career, and stay at home with the kids.  Granted it requires a lot of juggling, but it's totally worth it and such an answer to a lot of prayers.  God does answer them, in case you wondered! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...