Friday, February 25, 2011

Museum Day

Tomorrow Elizabeth and I are heading to a play museum.  I'm going to get the yearly pass so I can take both girls...that is once we have two girls.  It's a museum that was open when I was a kid and was so much fun.  I know Elizabeth is going to love it.  She is a big pretend play type of child.  She regularly "cooks" me dinner or dresses like a princess.  She acts out little scenes with her dolls too.  It's pretty cute.  I'm going to do my best to get lots of pictures, but we'll see...as I usually forget.  However, I'm super excited about it, especially since it will be nice to have a mommy-daughter day before the other mommy-daughter day arrives.

Princess Fairy Ballerina Aurora (yes, that is a tutu, wings, feather boa, Aurora dress, and black hairbow- what can I say, she's got style)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...