Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Advice from other bloggers and thank you for the comments!

So first, BIG thank you's to Nichole and Amie who comment regularly.  I really appreciate it.  It makes me feel like this isn't a journal or one way conversation...but that people actually are reading this thing.  So thank you!!

The rest of you, if there are any, may I politely request that if you read this and have an opinion...any opinion, could you please leave me a comment.  I would really like it, and who doesn't want to make a pregnant woman happy??

Finally, I originally made this blog just for family and a few friends, but I think it's time to expand.  Any of you more proficient bloggers have any suggestions as to how to gain followers or link up with people??  Again I would very much appreciate it.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...