Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick...AGAIN.

I'm just going to say it...I HATE being sick.   I also hate thinking that I'm well, only to turn around the next day and feel sick AGAIN.  So Sunday I went to bed and felt a little weird, but didn't think much of it.  That is until the unbearable heartburn followed by nausea every time I laid down.  Mark told me he had awful heartburn too after he started feeling better.  It was so bad, I had to sleep propped up and anyone who knows me, knows that I don't sleep well (family trait).  So adding this to the mix was even worse.  We had to call Grammy to watch Elizabeth as Mark couldn't take off.  What a day.  Constantly feeling like I was going to throw up and then later...well, you don't want to know what came later.   Needless, to say it wasn't the Valentine's day any of us envisioned.  When Mark got home I did manage to get up and eat a little.  We watched a movie and then went to bed.  Another night sleeping propped up...it wasn't until Tuesday night that I could actually sleep normally.  I really, really, really HATE being sick. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...