Sunday, January 30, 2011

A tale of two Kates

So I'm of two minds at the moment.  1) I want this kid out!!  2) I need more time to get my projects done.

I've gotten to the point of pregnancy where I'm constantly achy, uncomfortable, and unable to breathe.  So you can imagine, labor doesn't sound all that bad.  Plus you get the most wonderful gift in the world, a new baby to love.  So I'm ready in that respect.

However, I still haven't finished my bunting.  I'm working on the hood, and have the arms and bottom edging to do.  The rest actually looks good, but not functional yet.  I'm also still working on her blanket and would like to finish her one more hat.  I imagine this bear hat like Winnie the Pooh.  I think it would be adorable.  To make matters more stressful, Mark and I would like to get the backsplash up in the kitchen, I want to finish my curtains and Elizabeth's Valentine's dress, and there are some little projects around the house I want done before we have guests.  I guess my pride is getting me on that one.  Anywhoo, I'm working hard to finish it all, but I may have to sacrifice something...but what?!?

Oh, the great news, we've finished the nursery.  Pics to come as soon as I iron the curtains and hang them.  ;)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Goodness girl! You have a lot on your plate! :o) Good luck! Cannot wait to see pictures of the nursery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...