Friday, January 14, 2011

Crocheting addiction

I think I need an intervention.  I've got a crocheting addiction.  I'm currently working on a bunting for baby girl and that's all I want to do besides hang out with the nut.  Last night we watched the new BBC Sherlock and I crocheted.  It was wonderful!  I'm starting to collect way more yarn than humanly possible to use...and I love that too.  The worst part, is I feel like my actual work is getting in the way of my crocheting.  I think that's when I realized I had a problem.  But I'm not going to stop...it's just too relaxing and I get to make cute baby stuff.  When my babies grow up, I'm going to have to open that etsy shop.  That's the only way I could continue to feed my addiction.  Either that or I have to start making tablecloths or adult clothing... ;)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Relaxation is important! Plus you have to sit still which is good for your body and baby! I say, go for it! :o)

Amie said...

No intervention until i get a hat! :) I wish i could be so productive! or even half as much so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...