Friday, January 21, 2011

My boys

You are confused by the title aren't you.  You're wondering why someone who has one little girl and another on the way would ever call anything in her house her boys.  But I do have some boys, they just don't get front and center.

Here they are in their natural habitat.

I have to say, I love my boys, particularly the one in the jeans.  Mark has always been a big help and doesn't get the credit he deserves.  So I'm taking the time to brag on him.  Not only has he been helping me whenever he is available with potty training, but this week he's helped me clean the house, did the grocery shopping, helped with the laundry and worked on the house.  Tonight he, Dad, and Mom hung the border in the nursery.  Tomorrow I know he plans to put down the shoe molding and he even mentioned the backsplash for the kitchen.  I have to say, I'm super proud that I have such a loving husband who is willing to work so hard.   That said, I also love that furry one too, just not so much when he wakes me up in the middle of the night. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...