Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worn Out Wednesday

So I'm just going to say it,

I'm not going to be a good bloggy friend the rest of this week or weekend. 

I'll do my best, but no promises.

I'm too tired and worn out.  I've been working like crazy.  My days are running from about 7 am to 1 am with at least one wake up for feeding. 

Why so crazy? One word.  WORK!

Now that everything is sorted out- my cup runneth over.

I'm tired, covered in spit up, and trying to maintain.  So if I don't post a lot, leave comments, or reply quickly it's probably because I'm working...or sleeping.  I HOPE sleeping.

Things will get better this weekend.  We're going to an amusement park on Saturday and there are all the Holy week celebrations.  Tomorrow our choir is joining another choir from a neighboring UMC to do an Easter musical.  I'm excited, as I love good singing.  Friday of course, we have the Good Friday service and Sunday- EASTER! 

Speaking of Easter, Elizabeth and I did Easter crafts today.  Friday, we'll be dyeing Easter eggs, just in time to get covered in dye and go to the Good Friday service.  ;)  Here are a few pics and videos. 

First video- Evie on her playmat.  She laughs, it's adorable.

 

Picture- Elizabeth in bunny gear showing off her artwork.

All our coloring pages.     
Second video- Elizabeth talking about who she drew pictures for, she made one for all her grandmothers (two are called Maw).  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for work! Boo for too much! LOL! Hang in there. You'll get into a groove soon enough and things will work out for ya!
Have a great weekend!! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Nichole said...

Boo work! So glad that you ARE working, but wish it was going better! Get some rest! :o) Very cute videos too! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...