Friday, April 1, 2011
Losing the Baby Weight- Week 3
Make sure and visit Brandy (see button above). She got me thinking about weight loss and is doing a great job herself. Plus it's a nice thing to do!
Start weight: 1xx
End weight: 1xx
Total loss/gain: +0.7
So I haven't done great this week. Like most weeks, I wasn't so great in the beginning, but got better. Here's what I did well:
1. Drank even less soda, than last. I haven't had any in a couple of days.
2. Started the couch25k program. Yay, for exercise!
3. Cooked at home the majority of the week. Although not super healthy, I usually eat less at home than out to eat, where I seem to think you should pig out.
Some things I need to improve on:
1. Cook healthier. This means less butter and oil. Hey, I'm from the South, and we love to fry things. Think Paula Dean.
2. Consistent exercise. I think starting the couch25k will help this. I have designated days I can do it (hubby home) and that should improve things. Also I'm hoping to join our church yoga group. It's on tuesdays, one of my non-couch25k days. Nothing like doing some yoga with people you usually sing hymns with...I wonder if they will notice I'm bad at both. ;)
3. No soda at all. I think I'm on my way to this.
Things I think should be outlawed:
1. Sour cream and onion potato chips
3. Bad weather that keeps me and the kids indoors.
4. Female hormones that make you crave chocolate and sweets.