It's that time again!! Time to step on the scales and see the damage. That's right, it's:
So here's this week's stats.
Overall goal: -30 lbs
1st goal: -10 lbs
Weight loss/gain: -1.1
Overall loss: -0.4
So not so bad this week. Of course, I haven't been an angel...but I have improved somewhat.
Here's what I did well:
1. I had ONE coke this week. That's right ONE!! This is a huge improvement for me, and I'm super proud.
2. I'm drinking loads more. I think I might have let myself become a little dehydrated by not drinking enough. Now it seems I'm always drinking. Mostly I drink Crystal Light, some juice, and water. So go me!
3. I've been baby carrying. Know how to make anything you do a little bit more intense- strap on a baby! I do recommend your own baby, as moms tend to freak a little if you bother their babies.
4. I've been working outside. We started our garden. First I broke up some of the grass roots by using a shovel. Then I tilled the ground. It's much harder than it sounds. I'm going to have some major guns if I keep it up.
5. I didn't snack so much. Say goodbye to chips!
Some things I need to improve on:
1.Eat healthier. While we mainly ate at home, I still had two issues with food. One, I cook with way too much fat- aka oil and butter. Have I mentioned I'm from the south? Two, the few times I went out, I didn't eat well. Hello, cheeseburger! (insert drooling over bacon here)
2. Exercise. So I worked a lot in the house and outside. It really tired me out...so I didn't exercise liked I should have. Plus I didn't have my hubby home all the days to do my running. So the days I could have run, I worked the garden...my bad. I skipped yoga too. Tuesday is a day Mark isn't here until later. So it's hard to get everything ready and us fed before heading out the door. But I really want to go...
Some things that I think should be outlawed:
1. Soda- this will always be on my list.
2. Happy Runners- I feel like I'm going to throw up when I run. Where do they get off feeling so happy??
3. Cheeseburgers- so delicious. As you look on this yummy goodness, the answer is yes. It's always yes to bacon.
4. Dessert- I crave chocolate...all the time! Seriously, I want to stick my face in that fountain.
Don't forget to head over to Brandy's page You Don't Know and check out her progress and everyone's else too. Maybe even join up, you'd be glad you did! No matter what, leave Brandy a nice comment for hosting this link up and for doing so well on her own weight loss journey. It's a nice thing to do, plus she's super cool.