Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sorry for the absence

So I've been gone for a week and what a week...

Things were busy with meetings for jobs, work, getting the house ready, and then getting ready for Elizabeth's birthday party.  I honestly didn't get to sit down until yesterday.

The bad news, I'm behind on work.  So I won't be posting much this week either...or at all.  It's just one of those weeks or months.  But as soon as I'm caught up I'll be back to posting.  Complete with PIRATE pictures.

I also haven't been able to keep up with checking out everyone else's blog.  This in particular makes me sad.  I don't like not talking to you all.  However, until I get this work done I'm stuck.  Sorry for being a bad bloggy friend!

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

work is dumb.

sing it with me.

la la la la la work is dumb la la la la.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...