Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Weight Loss- Week 7

It's that time again!!  Time to step on the scales and see the damage.  That's right, it's:



So here's this week's stats.

Overall goal: -30 lbs
1st goal: -10 lbs
Weight loss/gain: +1
Overall loss: -3.0

So blah.  This week sucked and I'm totally LATE (last week I didn't even get to post).  I ate like a pig and have been drinking lots of coffee/coke for caffeine (Work is drowning me).  Don't get me wrong, I only drink one in the morning as I'm nursing Evie and can't have a bunch.  But one a day is a lot more than none, which is what I was doing.  I also didn't get to exercise this week.  Again, work is what kept me from it.

Here's what I did well:

1. Nursing Evie.  Ok, I'd do this even without the weight loss benefits. 

Yep, this week all I did to help myself is nurse.  I didn't exercise enough to help, and I ate horribly. 

Some things I need to improve on:

1. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I ate like a pig this week. I haven't really dieted and it shows.  I need to get this under control.

2. Portions- I cannot stop stuffing my face.

3. Coke and Coffee- caffeine and sugar to get me out of bed to work.  If I don't do it I fall asleep wherever I'm standing.  I'm looking forward to getting work under control...then I won't need all this.

4. EXERCISE.  I was doing so well and then these last two weeks things slowly fell apart.  Almost all of it is because I have been working non-stop.  That's why all my posts are late too.

Some things that I think should be outlawed:

1.Stress!  I think this is driving me to eat more, if that was even possible.

2. Easter Candy.  It's every where and we've already discussed how I'm eating everything in sight...

3. Long hours- Ok, so this doesn't directly cause you to retain or gain weight...but I have to skip exercise to work and I eat poorly, as it has to be quick and easy when working these hours.

Don't forget to head over to Brandy's page You Don't Know and check out her progress and everyone's else too.  Maybe even join up, you'd be glad you did!  No matter what, leave Brandy a nice comment for hosting this link up and for doing so well on her own weight loss journey.  It's a nice thing to do, plus she's super cool.

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

Woohoo for 3 pounds. It's a start. Easter candy should be outlawed!

Jessi said...

3 pounds is awesome! I also wanted to add that if you have a regular coffee it's somewhere around 5 calories. A coke is not and has waaaay too much sugar. What's happening is that you're getting that sugar in the morning and then you start having a sugar crash that makes you hungry. Use to happen to me all the time when I would drink only coffee piled with french vanilla creamer and sugar every morning! Keep up the awesome work and hey, breastfeeding counts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...