It's that time again!! Time to step on the scales and see the damage. That's right, it's:
So here's this week's stats.
Overall goal: -30 lbs
1st goal: -10 lbs
Overall loss: -4.0
So I know, I've been gone for THREE weeks. It's just been one crazy month. We've had something going on every weekend. We've traveled, thrown parties, and had visitors...and it's not finished. Plus work is still tough. But I'm getting it under control. Thank goodness. Oh and yes, I'm totally surprised I've lost any weight. I haven't been able to exercise well and my eating habits have been horrible. So I'm chalking this loss up to nursing and crazy activity levels (though not exercise activity- more running around cleaning activity).
Here's what I did well:
1. Nursing Evie. Ok, I'd do this even without the weight loss benefits.
2. Cleaning. Seriously, the only time I've been doing any activity is when I clean. I've either been cleaning up a house or after a party. Other than that I've been working- sounds fun, right?
Some things I need to improve on:
1. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I ate like a pig this week. I haven't really dieted- I need to get this under control.
2. Portions- I cannot stop stuffing my face.
4. EXERCISE. I haven't run in forever. I'm going to have to repeat a couple of days to get back on track. I'm too ashamed to admit where I'm at in the couch25k challenge as I keep having these weeks where I can't find time to run.
Some things that I think should be outlawed:
1. Bacon. This glorious food is too wonderful. I just consumed a bacon cheeseburger- it was DELICIOUS...I don't want to think about the calories.
2.Birthday cake with buttercream frosting. We had this for Elizabeth's birthday. The lady who made it made all of Elizabeth's cakes and our wedding cake. She is fan-tas-tic. Again I don't want to think about the calories.
3. Rain. Ok, I know we need rain, but all this rain we've had has kept us indoors. Which means less activity, which isn't good for mommy.
Don't forget to head over to Brandy's page You Don't Know and check out her progress and everyone's else too. Maybe even join up, you'd be glad you did! No matter what, leave Brandy a nice comment for hosting this link up and for doing so well on her own weight loss journey. It's a nice thing to do, plus she's super cool.