Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Loss?!?

So I've not been a good about trying to lose weight.

Instead of exercising, I've been sitting on the couch snuggling the baby. 

Instead of eating right, I've been indulging every nursing provoked craving- this has included a couple of chocolate candy bars and sour cream potato chips.  Not my usual weakness, but definitely a weakness right now. (now other than those indulgences I've been good, trying mainly to eat healthy for baby)

Instead of drinking water and crystal light, I've fallen victim to my old foes- Sprite and Caffeine free Coke.  Ugh.

So I haven't weighed myself, but it can't be good.  I'm also trying to find something to motivate me to get off my rear and get going...but nothing sounds as good as baby snuggling.  Now I have played with Elizabeth everyday since we've been home and that should count as a work out or two.  No, seriously my toddler is that active.

I think tonight I'm finally going to climb on that scale and see the damage...that usually motivates me. Especially when the wii pops up and tells me that I'm overweight.  It's surprising how a machine can make you feel so bad. I mean it kind of makes me want to chuck it, but for some reason I want it's acceptance too...yeah totally demented, but true. ;)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Oh, I hate the sound that it makes as it tells you that you are overweight too! Grrr!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...