Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Three Months Old!

So today my sweet baby is three months old!!  Time has been flying by...



I have to say, Evie has really come into her own.  She has a sweet temperament the majority of the time, but if you're a little slow to the nursing- she let's you know.

She smiles all the time now, is "talking", and even laughs at us.

She can almost roll onto her belly, I won't be surprised if she does that soon.

I'm sad that she will soon be big enough to come out of the bassinet and move into her crib bed.  While there probably won't be any late night or early morning feedings, it also means my sweet infant is growing up.

When you're young, time seems to go so slowly and you wish your life away.  As you get older, you try to grasp onto all the wonderful moments, wishing you could stop time to enjoy that stage in your child's life just one more time.

Here's to a wonderful three months with my precious girl!  I look forward to all that is ahead, even though it will go much too quickly for me.

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

sweet post. they do grow so quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...