Thursday, June 2, 2011

Naked Time!

So Elizabeth was in the bath tub, and I brought her two bath dolls.  One is Belle and the other is a Barbie Mermaid. 

She was splashing around with them and then asked me, "Mommy, could you bring me Prince Philip?".

Elizabeth is a Disney Princess girl, so she knows all the characters and thanks to my family she has all the dolls too.

"Elizabeth, I can't bring Prince Philip.  He's not a bath toy, he doesn't know how to swim" I answered.

"Mommy, can you get Prince Philip naked?" she replied.

Naked???  I had to laugh, mainly because I'm not so sure Sleeping Beauty would approve of of Prince Philip having a naked dip in the tub with Belle and Barbie.

Prince Philip- you player!! ;)

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

that's awesome. g always wants to bring random crap into the tub. like his blanket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...