Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Vlog

So I LOVED doing the April Vlog and then didn't get to do the May one, but I'm back and excited to be posting.  As usual the monthly vlog is hosted by Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn.  You should check it out, spread the love, and get in front of the camera yourself...it's a lot of fun!




Photobucket


This month we've got a question from fellow blogger Becca @ The Texas Darlings:


What are your Summer plans?

So tell us...what you are going to be doing this Summer. Will you be traveling? Visiting a special place that you always visit each Summer? Loading up your Kindle and sitting on the beach or by the pool? How will Summer be different than any other time of year for your family? Spill it!


For the Show & Tell portion:
Share your favorite organization tip...show us!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Sweet baby Evie, I love that she's sleeping in her swing!

There is no better place to be than the beach! Enjoy!

I was never consistent with a real calendar, now I use the calendar on my computer and phone and have no idea what I would do without it!

I have never been organized enough to plan a daily menu, I can do a weekly menu but thats as good as it gets.

Thanks for linking up!

Mamarazzi said...

love the sweetness of a swinging sleeping baby! so cute!

i plan to hit the beach as much as possible this Summer too!

season passes are a great idea when you live close to an amusement park!

LOVE your organization tip, great idea to have a planner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...