Monday, June 13, 2011

Pictures to come!!

So in the next few days, I plan to post pictures of some of the things I've been making for my Etsy store.

I plan to build up a small stock and then list.  But I would love to have your all comments and critiques before I start selling.

I also need to think of a name for my store.  If any one has a suggestion, let me know. 

To start, I'll have a lot of baby and toddler items.  But I eventually will be expanding to older children and adults. As I mentioned before, I'll be listing crocheted items and once I am more confident with my sewing skills then I will add other items.

So if any one has any suggestions let me know and thanks in advance!! 

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

i have no idea on the name. i sucked at that. can't wait to see the goods.

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Etsy!? Whoa! You are busy! I hope that goes well!

Sorry I don't have a name suggestion... I'm not very creative with these things... But I can't wait to see what you're making! :)

Unknown said...

Seriously, you put me to shame ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...