Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the BEST Sister in the world!

My sister is wonderful!

She is smart, funny, and loves all the same things I do...which makes her infinitely more cool.  ;)

She spoils the girls, but that's ok because we all love her for it.

I can't say enough good things about her, except I wish she lived closer.

Yes, I know, when we moved back I went from 3.5 hrs to 1.5 hour away, but still I would love it if she lived next door or with us!

So Happy Birthday Big Sis!!  Love you lots, and I can only hope my girls have the same!

2 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Hope your sister has a wonderful birthday! I'm sure your girls will be just as close. I know my sister and I are the best of friends. :o)

Brandy@YDK said...

what a super sweet post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...