Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

So I thought what better way to encourage a good attitude than to list out things I'm thankful for...and not just big things like my family and friends, but the little every day stuff that makes my day special.  It may be boring or silly to some, but I'm thankful for it!

This week I'm thankful for spoiling my child. 


Yes, I said spoil. 

My hubby is out of town, so I'm letting someone snuggle up in my bed.  No, not an every night situation, but a fun once in awhile treat for both of us.

Because she loves to snuggle, and I love baby snuggles.

So win-win in my view, so spoil away!

Now back to my snuggles...

3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Nothing wrong with that. If either of my boys were huge snugglers I would totally do the same thing!

AiringMyLaundry said...

How sweet. :)

Christiana said...

I left a comment yesterday on your practices of parenting post. Today, I looked at your 'about me' section and found that we have a lot in common. I also got a PhD in the UK (St Andrews University) and moved to a farm a few years ago. We have a three year old daughter and a one year old son. It's nice to see other mothers facing similar challenges. All the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...