Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday- So many blessings!

I first want to apologize for not posting my usual worthwhile Wednesday post yesterday. I'm afraid I've had to change medicines again and it came with PAIN.

So I spent most of my Wednesday in bed hoping my ibuprofen would kick in...thankfully at the end of the day I could take my real pain meds (breastfeeding requires some pain med maneuvering for me).

But all that back story, actually brings me to my praises this week and rightly so, there are so many!!!

I'm blessed with a loving husband who will care for me at my worst.

I'm blessed with a wonderful mommy who dropped everything to watch my girls and made sure I could rest. The woman is a saint!!

I'm blessed to have two sweet girls that will pop in to check on me and cheer me up.

I'm blessed with a sweetheart of a daddy who also takes care of my girls to help me work.

I'm blessed to have a loving church and choir that understands my problems, prays for me, and looks in on me.

I'm blessed to have a great bible study group that calls and texts with support and prayers.

Finally, I'm blessed to have my God. As the song says, "He's God in the good times as well as the bad times.". I may feel sick, wonder why I battle this so often, and even indulge in self pity from time to time (more than I would care to admit)...but He is always there. Lifting me up, loving me, and being my Savior!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...