Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Babies R Us

So this post is probably in bad taste, but I'm doing it anyway.  No one has ever accused me of having exceptional taste anyway. ha ha. 

Mark and I are starting to gear up for the arrival of Baby Girl #2, aka Poppy Seed.  Yes, I know we probably should be focusing on a name, but that's another issue.  Anyway, we're pretty sure we have the colors for the nursery picked out (a pale yellow with green- pooh bear border in between).  I bought an extra curtain for the window, and we're going through Elizabeth's old stuff.  That said, we've realized there are some things missing etc that we might need or want.  Because of that we created a registry with Babies R Us.  Now this isn't your traditional registry, but really a wish list of products we would like to have, we're not stuck on brand or even if the item is new.  This is just the easiest way to let people know what we might want.  If you would like to get something for the baby, please don't feel that it is necessary to buy off this list.  This is just to let you know what it is we're looking for.  (I'll be doing a lot of consignment shopping myself and we've already gotten a two seater stroller).  As always feel free to call contact us if you have any suggestions or questions.

Like I said, probably bad taste posting this for baby #2, but it's here if you want to check it out.

Babies R Us Registry

1 comment:

Amie said...

I was wondering about the pooh theme! I passed up the cutest pooh onsie for poppy seed! BUT it was really thick and heavy and 3-6 months... i didn't think she would need a heavy flannel onsie in summer time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...