Saturday, November 5, 2011

Single parent

Ok, so the reason I haven't posted until now...

Single parent this week.

All I can say is yikes! I was good except the addition of teaching. That was the straw that tipped this camel's back.

With all the grading, test making, and lecture prep most all of my free time is taken up by class. And it never stops! College kids are needy, and request a lot of stuff...

I mean a lot.

I now understand why some professors seem so strict.

But I digress. I called in reinforcements one night. Thank goodness for my parents! I am blessed to have them!

Now I'm playing catch up and trying to get far ahead on my classes. That way when single parenting strikes again...and it will sooner than I think...I'll be prepared.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...