Sunday, September 25, 2011

A little pick me up.

So I don't usually post on the weekends, I have declared that my family time and try to stay away from the computer.  Of course, I always end up working...but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, I've had another bad day healthwise.  It started off like any normal day, though I noticed some tenderness this morning.

I shrugged it off, and we headed to church.

This evening has been a different story.  It's getting progressively worse, and I've maxed out of my pain meds (and yes, it's just NSAIDs- I am a nursing mommy).

Therefore, it's time to find another way to take my mind off of the pain.  What better way than some funny cartoons, quotes, and some verses?? 

So next time you're feeling down in the dumps- sickwise- just check this out.  They had me feeling better at least for a moment.

Quotes:

-If I had my way I'd make health catching instead of disease. ~ Robert Ingersoll

-Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. ~ Johnny Carson

-There is nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn't say better ~ Unknown


Pictures:











Verses:

 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. - Zephaniah 3:17

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

"A cheerful heart is good medicine." Proverbs 17:22

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27

"But we...rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." Romans 3:5

"If we ask anything according to God's will, He hears us and answers," 1 John 5:14,15     

Here's to feeling better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

That cat picture made me laugh out loud. But I'm so sorry you are miserable. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...