Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm definitely flawed.

So I totally went back on my promise to NOT post on political items on Facebook the other day.  In fact, you could pretty much say, I STINK. 

I don't know why the sudden need to comment...or possibly rant...ahem....

But after a lot of thinking, I contacted the person that I went overboard with and apologized. Even though I stand by my beliefs and my statements, I need to learn restraint. Things can get so quickly out of hand...it's sad really, and I know I'm not the only one who suffers this ailment. 

However, for those of you that don't, do you have any tips for the weak?  I'm praying about staying patient and ignoring things that I find derogatory or agitating...but it's a constant struggle. I feel weak, and I hate that!  I make it a point to do a lot and accomplish as much I can, so when I can't do something I feel bad.

But maybe that's it.  I'm not relying enough on God.  This Sunday our Reverend told us that when we find our weaknesses, we gain our strength.  Why?  Because when we realize we can't do it, we start to rely on He that can do anything.

So looks like I'll be relying a lot on God while on Facebook...at least until the elections are over. ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...