Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New years

So the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013 have not gone well. I immediately got sick and Mark & Elizabeth were soon to follow. I had hoped to have a little party for the girls on new years eve, but I was too busy coughing up my lungs for much else.

In fact, I crept down the hall to wish Mark happy new year at midnight...only to end up in a coughing fit. Whoops!

So we haven't quite gotten to celebrate as I hoped. However, I'm praying that this is the low point of the year, only up from here? ;)

I've got several catch up posts to publish over the next two days and then I'll be sharing my goals for the new year. Stay tuned and best to you all!

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

I hope everyone is feeling better! What a way to bring in the New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...