Friday, January 18, 2013

Catching up- Halloween

Let me just say, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's so much fun, it rivals Christmas. So I was just a bit excited when it was time.

First we decorated the house. Then we worked on costumes. I had a spider girl and little Cinderella. They are just too adorable.


I also had a pony, because mommy bought the costume early and the forgot about it when we made spider girl. Whoops.



This year we had a ball with all the parties. First up, Kindermusik.


This wasn't a party but a fun time to dress up for my girls.

Second, the preschool party. I was in charge of the party for Elizabeth's class.

We made games:


Had a yummy snack:


And decorated our own pumpkins:



I had so much fun planning it, and you wouldn't believe how much I used pinterest for ideas. Or maybe you would if you saw my pinterest page. Lol

Next up was our trunk it treat at church. Since we live in the country, we don't have a neighborhood to really tick or treat in. So instead we do trunk or treat at our church. This year,we had record colds, so for the safety if kids we moved the fun indoors.



The day before I went over to help decorate. This included decorating our table with my two pumpkins- my lollipop pumpkin and our scary demon pumpkin. Elizabeth helped carve them too.


I have to say, Ashley, who headed the project up did an amazing job. We served hotdogs, chips, and desserts. Played games, treated kids, and listened to great music. There were ever crafts for kids.

It was a ball.

We even got a family snapshot, with an extra addition (Elizabeth's best friend jumped in). I was a butterfly, if you can't tell.


It was just a ton of fun, I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...