Side note- I'm a list maker. The feeling of crossing off something from your to do list....is wonderful.
This will be a list of what we've changed in our life so far and what we are planning to change in the future. A let's see where we are in the world list. Here goes:
b) switch to better electrical products
8. Clean out the extra stuff in our lives
a) This is going to be one crazy yard sale- we've got a lot of stuff
9. Preserve most of our winter food this summer
10. Switch to all natural cleaners
11. Switch to all natural soaps
b) Dish soap
c) Hand soap- this weekend!!
12. Make our own soups, broth, and other meal starters (we actually do this some, just not consistently)
13. Make less trash
a) move to cloth napkins
b) move to hankies
So some good progress, but definitely more to go.
More importantly the best parts about making all these changes- A healthier family and huge savings!
Part of Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #23.