Monday, January 23, 2012

Mom Monday- Finding a Gem

Sometimes being a mom is frustrating, particularly being a mom with a camera and an obsession to get some good candid shots.

Like when you dress your girls up and they refuse to smile for a picture...


Or when after "flirting" with everyone at Starbucks they throw themselves down when you pull out your camera...


But every once in awhile, you catch a gem.

The two of them playing together.


The first time one they learn to roll a toy.


The moment you realize they inherited your curls.


Smiling, happy, and clean...


or just being silly!


3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Take a million, save a few. That's my motto :o) Eventually they start to behave in front of the camera. My boys barely even notice it any more. Although, I'm pretty sure they think I'm insane.

marie said...

You got some good ones. My trick is to act like I am taking a picture of something else and then at the last minute swerve and take their picture. Tricky huh?

Nichole said...

Cute! Love the curly hair! :o) Dont you just love bathing the kids together! I love it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...