Friday, January 20, 2012

Exciting News

Hi all!

Before you think I'm pregnant, I'm not.

Ha, ha. I know a couple of folks who just sighed a big sigh of relief. ;)

No, I have an opportunity to do something I've been talking about for months. So I'm taking it and working hard this weekend to get a bunch of things done.

Check back with me on Tuesday, I expect to have everything ready by then. If you haven't figured it out, I'll at least tempt you back by saying there will be a giveaway! Maybe even several...

Hope to see you then!



2 comments:

Nichole said...

Selling the things that you are making? ETSY store? Well, whatever it is, CONGRATS! I will be watching! Good luck getting it all done! :o)

Melissa said...

I feel like the "not pregnant" was just for me. You know how excited I get everytime you say you have big news! I'll be watching tomorrow to see what the big announcement is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...