Monday, May 7, 2012

Mom Monday- Sickness go away!

We've officially been sick for over a week.  First Elizabeth, then me and now Evie.  Both Evie and I have had upper respiratory infections and are now on antibiotics.  It's been miserable.

But the funniest part about being sick....my three year old!

 I was laying down and coughing up a lung.  Elizabeth approached me and asked me what was wrong.  I told her I was sick.  Her response:

"I'm not sick because I slept through the sickies, and I'm all better".

Who can argue with that logic?  Speaking of which, I think it's time for a nap.

1 comment:

Beth W said...

I totally sympathize- I was laid low for 3 weeks with a flu, which went away, and now I have a bronchitis-like thing. :(

I am totally going to try the sleeping thing, though- and I hope it works for both of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...