Friday, August 20, 2010

Elizabeth's new pictures

So right before I left for Chapel Hill, we had pictures made of Elizabeth.  Cynthia Perdue took the photos.  I cannot say enough good things about Cynthia!!  So great with kids, friendly, and a joy to be around.  Even better she's very talented and extremely reasonable on cost.  I LOVED her.  For those of you in the area, Cynthia travels around the tri-cities for photo sessions and is very easy to work with.  Her is her website to check out.
http://www.cynthiaperdue.com/

So now for the great stuff.  Here a FEW of the pics that she took.  Some of my favorites.  I'm uploading the rest to Shutterfly and probably Kodak.  If anyone would like pictures and want to order them from Walmart or another vendor let me know and I'll get you the photos.  Although note of warning.  These are protected photos and I have the release form.  Walmart especially is a stickler for seeing it.  So if you can't order the photos or pick them up let me know that as well.  I should be able to get the for anyone who wants them. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...